I2 Control V2.2 for Apple iOS
i2 Control V2.2 is a client application inside which you can launch iRidium visualization interface.
i2 Control V2.2 can be installed on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch on the base of Apple iOS 6 - iOS 9.
The iRidium visualization project can be launched on Apple iOS only in the i2 Control V2.2 application installed from the AppStore.
The visualization project can be changed only in iRidium GUI Editor on PC.
Installation of i2 Control V2.2
The application is available for installation on the Apple App Store:
1. Installation through the "App Store" application on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Log in the iTunes account on your iOS device. Follow the link to the i2 Control V2.2 application and input "i2 Control V2.2" in the App Store search field. Install the application.
2. Installation through iTunes on PC or Mac
- Open the iTunes on PC or Mac, input "i2 Control V2.2" in the App Store search field, download the application. Synchronize your iOS device with iTunes, selecting i2 Control V2.2 as one of the programs for installation.
Upload of Projects and Licenses in i2 Control V2.2
The project can be uploaded on the control panel from PC with the help of iRidium Transfer or by the link from the remote resource (НТТР/HTTPs). The i2 Control V2.2 application supports upload of several projects.
i2 Control V2.2 Setings
Access to the i2 Control V2.2 settings:
а. With the help of the command from iRidium Transfer
- Make sure the i2 Control V2.2 application is launched on the control panel
- Start iRidium Transfer, select the control panel, click it with the right mouse button
- Select the item "Show System Menu" – the settings window will open in i2 Control V2.2
b. By holding a finger on the screen * it can be deactivated in the i2 Control V2.2 settings
- Launch i2 Control V2.2, hold a finger in any area of the project where there are no active buttons (background, area between buttons, etc.)
- Hold the finger for 10 seconds
- Input the password: 2007
i2 Control V2.2 settings:
||Settings of the i2 Control V2.2 application available for editing during project work.|
||Settings of project update on the control panel.
Host – the IP-address of the PC from which the update is performed. It will be written at "Search" of control panels in iRidium Transfer automatically.
Port – the ТСР port for updating iRidium projects. It is not recommended to change it! If you need to change Update Port, do it in the Transfer settings.
Enable – activate/deactivate the project update function on the control panel.
Update Now – start the project update from the indicated Host:Port
||Password 1 - Password 4 - passwords for accessing project pages. They can be changed for the project version uploaded on the panel. When using passwords it is recommended to disable the option of entering the menu "on hold" in the tab Info (Enable System Menu > Off)|
||Disable NPot texture – it disable support of textures which cannot be divided by 2. On the outdated video cards it gives graphics performance improvement by increasing the required memory of the 3D accelerator.|
||Scale Type – the way of project scaling (if the project resolution differs from the screen resolution)
Brightness – control of the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch screen brightness
||Drivers in the project. The settings of connection to equipment can be changed in the driver list.|
||There are no properties in this section yet.|
||Volume – the sound volume in the application
Mute – turn on/off the sound in the application
||Remote Debugging. It sends the log of i2 Control V2.2 work to the remote PC with the installed Syslog server. The server address and logging depth are set up.
Show FPS – to show the speed of interface update (frames per second)
Show License Message – to show/hide the message informing that the project is working without a license.
Enable System Menu – to enable/disable activation of the i2 Control V2.2 settings by holding a finger in the application window.
Version... – the i2 Control V2.2 version.
HWID... – the identifier of the panel. It is used at licensing.
The Limited Use Mode of Apple Devices
Guided Access – it is work of the Apple device in «the limited use mode», a standard function of Apple iOS beginning with iOS 6.
The guided access allows you to block the Home button so it could be impossible to exit the application. It also allows you to leave only a part of the screen active, limiting work with other areas. Activation and deactivation of the guided access is performed with the help of the password code. The lock screen and "sleep" functions work without changes.
Settings > General > Universal Access > Guided Access